Author: Dr.Kunal Sen (Author), Dr.Trilochan Midya (Author), Dr.Dulal Chandra Santra (Author)
No of Pages: 1032
Ucchatara Jibbidya (উচ্চতর জীববিদ্যা), class 12 is an authentic Bengali version textbook from the house of Santra Publication based on the class twelve core syllabus of Biological Science based on the syllabi of class XII & All India Medical Entrance Examinations.
Student –friendly salient features of a modified chapter of Ucchatara Jibbidya, class 12 are:
- Chapter Content–Each chapter of Ucchatara Jibbidya, 12 has been enriched with research-based data supplied by eminent authors. Different topics like Gene Mapping, Gene Therapy, DNA Packaging in Nucleosome, Cyclic Structures of Nitrogenous Bases, DNA POL-III Holoenzyme Structure, Trombone model of Replication, mode of inheritance of Beta Thalassemia, National Wildlife Database, etc. have been specially enriched. The content as a whole has been designed to support learners aiming for class 12 boards & All India Medical Entrance Examinations like NEET conducted throughout India.
- Infopedia, Fact Finder, Summary & Important Terminologies – Infopedia showcases small pieces of extra information for advanced learners. Fact finder highlights important relevant facts. Summary section of the chapter summarises all the important topics discussed within the chapter. Important Terminologies addresses important or complex terminologies used within the chapter.
- Scientific Illustrations- Bounty of colourful scientific illustrations & diagrams drawn by artists like those on Scaffold and Solenoid structures of chromatin, etc. have been added in each chapter to enable students understand and remember concepts better.
- Exercise Segment - The exercise segment of each chapter has been enriched with MCQs, SAQs, VSAQs, LAQs and Assertion-Reason type questions. NCERT Challengers segment is a specially designed, solved Q-A segment to boost the conceptual and analytical thinking skills of the students aiming higher in life.
- Question Papers – Previous years’ West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination (2015-2020) and NEET (2013-2021) question papers have been incorporated at the end of the book.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.