Author: Santra Publication Pvt Ltd
No of Pages: 550
Madhyamik Itihas Sahayika (মাধ্যমিক ইতিহাস সহায়িকা), class 10 is an authentic Bengali version self-study book from the Santra Talent Booster series based on the class ten syllabus of History as prescribed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
Student –friendly salient features of a designed chapter of Madhyamik Itihas Sahayika (মাধ্যমিক ইতিহাস সহায়িকা),class 10:
- Chapter checklist,Concept Map, Complete Study & Check Points – Chapter checklist is a list of items discussed within the chapter. Concept Map graphically demonstrates the basic concepts dealt within the chapter. Complete Study is a chapter gist provided for all the chapters. Check Points have been designed primarily for students to checklist their conceptual understanding and learning via questions.
- Knowledge Bin, Infopedia & Aitihashik Paribhasha (Historical Terminologies) – Knowledge Bin contains relevant information in capsule form to enhance knowledge of the students. Infopedia showcases extra pieces of knowledge for advanced learners. Aitihashik Paribhasha (Historical terminologies) explains different historical terms used in the chapter for the benefit of the students.
- Question Pattern -The basic question pattern (MCQs, VSAQ, SAQ,DAQ, LAQ) and marks distribution is as per the guidelines of WBBSE.
- HOTS, Madhyamik Question Gallery, Pariksha Prastuti - HOTS –Higher Order Thinking Skills Type and Value based questions have been added chapter-wise to boost the conceptual and analytical thinking skills of the students aiming higher in life .In each chapter, Madhyamik Question Gallery (solved relevant Madhyamik questions)& Pariksha Prastuti( mock tests)has been added .
- Manchitra anushilan,Madhyamik Prashnapatra, Model Activity Task –These segments have been provided in the end to enable students practise and prepare for the exams . Manchitra anushilan segment helps students practise maps for the exams. Madhyamik Prashnapatra consists of previous years’ Madhyamik Examinations have been added. Model Activity Task is given in the end to help students prepare for the exam.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.