Author: Santra Publication Pvt Ltd
No of Pages: 524
Madhyamik English Guide, class 10 is an authentic self-study book from the Santra Talent Booster series based on the class ten syllabus of English Language And Literature as prescribed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
All the segments have been presented in a student-friendly way with the relevant Bengali translation and pronunciation. Salient features of a designed chapter of English Guide, class 10:
Complete Study – Complete Study is a chapter gist provided for all the seen chapters.
- The Author -Information on the author and names of some of his works have been provided. Summary/Substance – Gist of the prose or poem given. Critical Appreciation, Central Idea, Significance of Title – These have been added for students to have a better clarity in concept.
- The Text/The Poem - Paragraph-wise/Stanza-wise translation and pronunciation of the text.
- Word Nest – Synonyms-Antonyms, Bengali meanings of difficult words provided.
The SEEN section also includes:
- Concept Map – Graphical demonstration of the basic concepts dealt within the chapter.
- Knowledge Bin & Infopedia –Knowledge Bin contains relevant information in capsule form to enhance knowledge of the students . Infopedia showcases extra pieces of knowledge for advanced learners.
- Question Pattern & HOTS -The basic question pattern (MCQ, VSAQ , SAQ ,LAQ) and marks distribution is as per the guidelines of WBBSE. Solutions have been provided for the Comprehension Exercises given in the text along with added questions. HOTS – Higher Order Thinking Skills Type and Value Based Questions have been added in the Exercise segment to boost the conceptual and analytical thinking skills of the students aiming higher in life.
- Mock Test – Unsolved exercises (seen & unseen) for students to practise.
- Madhyamik Question Gallery – Chapter specific Madhyamik questions have been added at the end of each chapter.
UNSEEN, GRAMMAR AND WRITING SKILL (Separate sections with solved and unsolved exercises provided).
- Check Points have been designed primarily for students to checklist conceptual understanding and learning via questions of the Grammar segment.
- MADHYAMIK QUESTION PAPERS & MODEL ACTIVITY TASK –These segments have been provided to enable students practise and prepare for the exams.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.