Author: Santra Publication Pvt Ltd
No of Pages: 576
Madhyamik Bhugol O Paribesh Sahayika (মাধ্যমিক ভূগোল ও পরিবেশ সহায়িকা), class 10 is an authentic Bengali version self-study book from the Santra Talent Booster series based on the class ten syllabus of Geography as prescribed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
Student –friendly salient features of a designed chapter of Madhyamik Bhugol O Paribesh Sahayika (মাধ্যমিক ভূগোল ও পরিবেশ সহায়িকা),class 10:
- Chapter checklist, Concept Map, Complete Study & Check Points – Chapter checklist is a list of items discussed within the chapter. Concept Map graphically demonstrates the basic concepts dealt within the chapter. Complete Study is a chapter gist provided for all the chapters. Check Points have been designed primarily for students to checklist conceptual understanding and learning via questions.
- Knowledge Bin, Infopedia & Bhougolik Paribhasha (Geographical Terminologies) – Knowledge Bin contains relevant information in capsule form to enhance knowledge of the students. Infopedia showcases extra pieces of knowledge for advanced learners. Bhougolik Paribhasha (Geographical terminologies) explains different Geographical terms used in the chapter for the benefit of the students.
- Question Pattern -The basic question pattern (MCQ,VSAQ, SAQ,LAQ) and marks distribution is as per the guidelines of WBBSE.
- HOTS, Madhyamik Question Gallery, Pariksha Prastuti - HOTS –Higher Order Thinking Skills Type and Value Based questions have been added chapter-wise to boost the conceptual and analytical thinking skills of the students aiming higher in life apart from Madhyamik Question Gallery with solved relevant Madhyamik questions & Pariksha Prastuti for giving mock tests .
- Manchitra anushilan, Madhyamik Prashnapatra, Model Activity Task –These segments have been provided in the end to enable students practice and prepare for the exams . Manchitra anushilan segment helps students practice maps for the exams. Madhyamik Prashnapatra consists of previous years’ Madhyamik Examinations have been added.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.