Author: Dr. Soovoojeet Jana, Chapal Kumar Bandyopadhyay, Syamal Kumar Khamrui
No of Pages: 1204
Ucchatara Ganit (উচ্চতর গণিত), class 11 is an authentic Bengali version textbook from the house of Santra Publication on the class eleven core curriculum of Mathematics based on the syllabi of class XI, WBJEE, JEE Main, JEE Advanced & All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
Student-friendly salient features of a modified chapter of Ucchatara Ganit, class 11 are:
- Chapter Content – Each chapter of Ucchatara Ganit, 11 contains research-based data supplied by eminent authors. The book contains 6 units comprising 38 chapters and Miscellaneous exercises. The content of chapters like Sets and Functions, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus etc. and those on Statistics and Probability have been designed to support learners aiming for class 11 examination & All India Engineering Entrance Examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced conducted throughout India.
- Highlighted boxes, Summary & Important Formulae – Highlighted boxes showcase extra pieces of relevant knowledge for advanced learners. Summary of the chapter section accumulates all the important topics discussed within the chapter for a quick review. Important Formulae are provided to help students solve problem sums.
- Scientific Graphical Illustrations – Ample number of colourful scientific graphs & diagrams have been added in each chapter to enable students understand and remember concepts better.
- Illustrations and Worked-out Examples: Topic-wise solutions of conceptual questions have been incorporated after all topics in all chapters for better understanding of the lessons. Worked out examples of relevant topics have been provided in abundance
- Alternative method and Short cut Techniques: Advanced students with competitive mindset can find alternative methods of sums in the Worked-out section along with short cut techniques to solve MCQ and SAQ problems.
- Miscellaneous Exercise and NCERT Questions: Miscellaneous Exercises, NCERT Exercises and Exemplar Questions and Answers have been provided as well.
- Exercise Segment - The exercise segment of each chapter contains MCQs, VSAQs, SAQs, LAQs have been added to help the students.
- Competitive Questions Corner: For JEE Advanced students, sample questions with answers of MCQ (only one option correct, more than one option correct), Matrix-Match Type Questions, Assertion-Reason Type Questions, Comprehension Type Questions, Integer Type Questions with Answers have been incorporated keeping in mind the betterment of the students.
- Competitive MCQs: Unit-wise important MCQs with answers and hints including short cut techniques based on WBJEE, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and All India Engineering Entrance exams have been provided.
- Question Papers – Last 5 years’ Mathematics solved WBCHSE question papers and those of WBJEE, JEE Main with solutions have been incorporated at the end of each unit.