Author: Dr. Ram Ray, Dr. Dayamoy Roy
No of Pages: 114
Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti ( বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি) , class10 is an authentic Bengali version text book from the Santra Publication’s Textbook series, based on the class ten syllabus of Bengali Grammar and Composition as prescribed by the Pashchimbanga Madhya Shiksha Parshad or the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
A peek into the inside of Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti (বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি), class 10:
- Tools to represent important data – The book follows Academy’s Bangla Banan Abhidhan. Charts have been used to help students learn fast different classifications and differences.
- In the Byakaran segment differences between sandhi & samas and rules on transformation of sentences (Bakya paribartan), change of voice (Bachya paribartan) have been appended in the respective chapters. In the Paribhasha Kosh segment important grammatical terminologies have been explained for the benefit of the students.
- Concept presentation in chapters – Important definitions have been supported with step-wise & point-wise analysis of rules & examples in optimum detail to make students understand the concepts.
- In the Haate Kalame segment questions have been structured based on the latest question pattern (MCQ, VSAQ) of WBBSE.
- The Kanyasree prakalpa has been appended apart from other current topics in the Nirmiti section.
Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti (বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি), class 10, has been designed to benefit the students of class ten of various Bengali medium schools throughout West Bengal.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.