Author:Dr. Ram Ray, Dr. Dayamoy Roy
No of Pages: 142
Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti ( বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি) , class 9 is an authentic Bengali version text book from the Santra Publication’s Textbook series, based on the class nine syllabus of Bengali Grammar and Composition as prescribed by the Pashchimbanga Madhya Shiksha Parshad or the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
A peek into the inside of Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti (বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি), class 9:
- Tools to represent important data – The book follows Academy’s Bangla Banan Abhidhan. Charts have been used to help students learn fast the different classifications.
- The chapters within the Byakaran segment have been made simpler avoiding unnecessary jargons and complications. The complex, difficult rules of Sanskrit language have been analysed for the students’ benefit.In the chapter on Phonetics dealing in vowel and consonant sounds
- ( Dhwani) each rule has been explained with reason for the students to understand. In the Paribhasha Kosh segment important grammatical terminologies have been explained for the benefit of the students.
- Concept presentation in chapters – Important definitions have been supported with step-wise & point-wise analysis of rules & examples in optimum detail to make students understand the concepts.
- In the Haate Kalame segment questions have been structured based on the latest question pattern (MCQ, VSAQ, ) of WBBSE.
Bangla Byakaran O Nirmiti (বাংলা ব্যাকরণ ও নির্মিতি), class 9, has been designed to benefit the students of class nine of various Bengali medium schools throughout West Bengal.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
Max 2 units of the same book can be purchased at a single checkout.